Monday, January 12, 2009

Celebrating our 50th Birthdays on Hamilton Island!

Here are some pics of my 4 girlfriends and I celebrating our 5oth birthdays. We went to Hamilton Island which is part of the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland mid November. It also gave me a chance to visit my son Jarred who was living on the island (What a life!!) and was working as a landscape gardener at the resorts (he is back in Melbourne now). He was working at a new 5 star resort, called "Qualia".

I am staying with Sharon, Kim, Robyn and Sue, (We all went to Primary and Secondary school) and we all turned 50 during 2008, we thought it would be nice idea to get together for a few days of celebration. Robyn flew in from Reno USA.

Celebrating Robyn turning 50 at a local restaurant! From left {me}, Kim, Sharon, Robyn and Sue.




Sailing on the Banjo Patterson on a sunset cruise. From left- Sue {me} Kim, Robyn and Sharon




Here is a pic of Jarred and I taken down by the Marina.




Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. You all look like you're having a great time!
    My friend and I were going to go to Jamaica for our 40th but we couldn't do it due to lack of funds last year! So we are hoping to go when we are 50 here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete