Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Won! I Won! I Won!

What a Buzz!

I entered the competition for free tuition to Erika Martin's (Stampin' Mama) "Journaling 101 Online Scrapbooking course" and guess who won :)

ME!!!

The official announcement is below...

So....the winner for the free course is.....

Shazza Bishop!

Hi Erika, I would love to learn more about preserving my photo memories, by picking up some tips and ideas from your Journaling 101 scrapbooking course.
I also love Girlie's "Chocolate poses", lets face it....A day without chocolate is a day without sunshine......
Cheers
Shazza

A Big Thankyou to Erika!

If you want to check out this course click here. Erika says.....It's a great learning experience, not only with learning to effectively journal on your scrapbook pages, but there is a ton of creative inspiration in this course, as well!

But hurry get in quick the course starts on January 26th (Australia Day).

Gotta go and sort out my scrapbooking supplies by Monday...

Cheers
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. Shazza,
    What!! another course youre starting. With all the craft,stamping, painting etc. etc. and updating your BLOG, where's the time for the housework. LOL
    Deb (Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you lucky thing! I had already paid for mine when I saw the competition but I am so glad you won I was really going to miss you on there. I was going to send you an email today to see if you were able to join and when I logged on to my emails I got your message!!! I am so looking forward to crafting together across the miles and I am really going to try hard to keep up with this one!
    See you there! Yipee!
    Take care
    Ali

    ReplyDelete