Monday, February 23, 2009

Dubbo Zoo

This is the layout I did for the sketch challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap. This is Jenna and I patting a wallaby at Dubbo Zoo in 1997. Jenna was eight. I was not entirely happy how this turned out, I think I got the patterned papers all wrong or even the colors in general. Oh well, at least its another layout out the way. I think I might use these photos again on another page down the track and see what result I get especially if I enlarge the photos.

February Sketch Challenge - by Liz Weber

Hi ladies, this month I have created a sketch especially for you to use.

The Sketch






and a few close ups.






thanks for looking !

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. What a great sketch! You did a great job of taking it and making it yours... and the pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete