Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"First Car"

This is the layout I entered for the Number Challenge at RSS. You can get to the site from here I titled this layout "First car" , this was Jennas 18Th birthday present from her dad and I. She had always wanted a big car, she felt she was safer behind the wheel. This is the first time I have ever had a go at a number challenge, I changed my mind over and over on complementing papers, flowers etc.... I ended up using lots of scraps and its and pieces.
I am very happy with the final result and so is Jenna. Thanks Nat for the inspiration :)

February Number Challenge - by Nat Williams

For this month's number challenge I would like you to create a Layout or OTP using the following numbered criteria

1 oversized photo (must be larger than a 6x4)
2 circles
3 patterned papers must be used, no more no less
4 staples
5 different flowers (no two must be the same)
6 inch title (title must measure 6 inches in length - no restriction on height)
7 crosses (they can be stitched, doodles or clearly shown in the paper)
8 buttons

You may add other elements to your layout so long as these 8 listed items are the focus of your LO.



and a close up!



Thanks for looking!

Cheers for now
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment