Thursday, March 5, 2009

Flick - Check List!

This is my layout for the March color challenge set by Ann-Marie at Ready, Set, Scrap.

March Colour Challenge - by Ann-Marie
For this month's colour challenge I would like you to create a Layout using the following 3 colours.

YELLOW
BROWN / TAN
BLUE

You may add other colours so long as these 3 colours are the focus of your LO

I would also like to see some stamping on the page as well as well as a button,
a torn edge,
and some journaling on the photo too!


Here's my example:


**********************************

Here is my layout



The Flick check list comment says: Flick is a well behaved, placid dog. Who just loves Jarred her owner. She loves being by his side 24/7.

and a few close ups of Flick





Thanks for stopping by for a look!

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment