Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hasan in Mexico

This is my take on another cyber-crop challenge at Ready, Set Scrap. Hot Chocolate # 8- by Shell.

Hot Chocolate – Made By Shell

mmmm.....yummy
Shell's challenge is all about Hot Chocolate & Lime Tart

Must use:
Brown & Lime Green as main colours.
5 buttons
1 flower
and
stitching

Here is Shell's Example:



************************************************

This is my take on Shell's challenge #8 - "Hot Chocolate".

I have used Brown and Lime Green as my main colors, 5 x buttons (in the tree), 1 x flower and stitching (zig zag) across the ribbon.

Thanks Shell, I really enjoyed the challenge!

This is what the journaling says: We went to a restaurant for lunch after touring "Chichen Itza" all morning. The buffet style food was so yummy! There were so many exotic dishes to choose from. The best part was being served by the waitresses, who brought your drinks to the table on trays balanced on their heads. It was so hot that day all you wanted to do was drink.
(Hasan, Mexico, June 2006)



a close up.



Hope you like these as much as I do!

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment