Saturday, March 28, 2009

Keep Australia Beautiful

ok, this is my layout for Amanda's challenge at Uproar 2 Scrapmore during the cybercrop theme called "Going Green with Us".


Okay ...... Amanda's challenge is this:

******************************************************

You need to make a 12 x 12 layout and it must have JUNK MAIL somewhere on the layout. Be it as an embellishment or lettering cut out to form a title or journalling. As long as it was delivered for free to your mailbox ...... anything goes!

Come on scrappers and let your creativity shine!

This is what I came up with:




Keep Australia Beautiful

I used a page from realestate.com.au as pp on my layout, (a free realestate magazine). The page represents the home which generates tons and tons of household rubbish each year.
This is Jenna my daughter in 1998, she is dressed up as the "Rev" girl for a calistenics act she did with her group called "Don't Drop it". Jenna was nine years old (she is now twenty!)

Hope you like my take!

and close ups of course.......



and



Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment