Thursday, March 5, 2009

King Kong - Photo swap Challenge.

This is my layout for the photoswap challenge on the Ready, Set, Scrap site. you can to the site from here. I did a swap with Tracey Hunter who is the site moderator and Design Team member at RSS, she also organisers the monthly cyber crops.

This is the photo she sent me of her three children Jake, Brady and Kiahna, taken at Taronga Zoo in Sydney. If you would like to view Traceys blog - My Blog, My Addiction, My Life, you can get to her blog from here.
She has done some amazing layouts and won many blog awards, so pop on over and check her out!




King Kong in technicolor starring Jake, Brady and Kiahna.

This is a still from the recent King kong movie (in Technicolor) starring Jake, Brady and Kiahna.

Comming soon to a theatre near you.

Hope the kids like this layout Tracey.




and some close ups!





Thanks for looking

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. LOL.....I love this Shazza and I'm pretty sure the kids are gonna go ape for it!....xxx

    ReplyDelete