Sunday, March 8, 2009

Skool Daze

This is my entry for the cybercrop challenge #7 at RSS.

Cup Cakes – Made By Rach

For Rachel's Challenge you need to use these yummy flavours. Oops I mean colours!

Use the colours
-vanilla/cream
-strawberry
-chocolate

You also need to add the following cup cake decorations:
-paint = icing
-bling = sprinkles

Here is Rach's Example:



This is my layout below.

I used the colors vanilla/cream, strawberry and chocolate.

The chipboard elements are painted with Americana paint - Gooseberry pink. I sealed the chipboard with Jo Sonja's All purpose sealer and added "Ice stickles" glitter glue, crystal ice (for added sprinkles).

I "blinged up" the painted chipboard.

My daughter was quite pleased with the finished layout and I really enjoyed this project. Thanks Rach.

and some close ups!






and some close ups!






thanks for looking!

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment