Saturday, March 28, 2009

Taking it to the Streets.

This is my take on Lisa's challenge, "Picture this", during the cybercrop themed weekend called "Going Green with Us", at Uproar 2 Scrapmore.

Lis'a challenge

********************************************

Okay - my cc challenge is this picture - you need to use any elements you like - the theme, the colours, whatever to inspire your layout....



and this is my creation!




This is my take on Lisa's challenge, "Picture this" - use any elements from her picture, the theme, the colors - whatever to inspire your layout.

Taking it to the Streets

Recycling should now a big part of our everyday lives, we love our planet, so we should look after it!
I added the little comic sketch - the world dressed in a T shirt that says "I'm with stupid", of course stupid is MANKIND. So appropriate I thought.

I have used recycles cardboard, mags, ties etc..

and close ups.....



and



Hope you like!

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment