Saturday, March 21, 2009

Watering Can

This is my example for the March OTP Challenge set by Lexie at Ready, Set, Scrap.

March OTP Challenge - set by Lexie King

For this month's OTP challenge I would like you to
take one house hold object, it can be anything, chair, toaster, saucepan, lamp etc
and transform it into a work of art

You must use

paint

minimum of 13 flowers

and beads

you may add anything else you want to create you work of art

Here's Lexie's example:

Here is my example:

I used my indoor metal watering can and gave it a face lift :)
I painted the raised leaves with Jo Sonya's Green Light and added 13 pink flowers ( six on each side and the largest attached to the end of the spout). The larger flowers have seed beads glued to their centres. The smaller flowers have rhinestones as centres. I added two butterfly's on each side.

This was a great challenge! Thanks Lexie.


Here are some close ups!



and



This is a close up photo showing the seed beads in the centres of the flowers.


Thanks for looking

Take Care
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment