Friday, April 3, 2009

The best things in life are furry!

I thought I would start my April blog with an Easter layout, this is for a competition on the site Uproar 3 Scrapmore.



The Theme for April is Easter related ..... "Hop to It"

Competition: Guest Tiger Team position for the month of May is the prize....

Create a 12x12 layout that is Easter themed......
Upload it into the april cybercrop gallery album "April Advertising" by Friday 10th April to be in the running...

Winning Layout gets a guest tiger team spot for May, also there layout will be displayed on the homepage of the store and used in our store emails for advertising the cybercrop.....

So HOP TO IT and get your layout done!! Smiley


Here is my creation :)



The best things in life are Furry!

This is {me} with the Easter Bunny at a recent "Bunnings" Easter egg hunt in March.




and



TFL

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment