Sunday, April 5, 2009

Beware of the Cat

This is my entry for the April Cyber Crop called Pet Palace - Managed by Kath at Ready, Set, Scrap.

Let's Go Shopping In Kath's Cyber Crop Store......LOL

Pet Palace – Managed By Kath

For Kath's challenge you must make an OTP or ALTERED ITEM suitable for a PET:

Here Is Kath's Example:




and here is the original sign before I made the alterations



and here is my entry



This is my entry for the altered item suitable for a pet. I have changed a "Beware of the Dog" sign into a "Beware of the Cat" sign.

You can view my blog to see the original sign and then the alterations at shazzacraft.blogspot.com

I have used a really ugly up close photo of Kimba (my Snow Bengal), Red and glitter blue cardstock, Kaisercraft pp called Thrill Seeker (prankster)and a Daisy hill dimensional sticker and die cut chipboard shapes for the paws.

Thanks Kath for the inspiration, once I had this idea, I just went for it!

and some close ups



and



TFL

Take Care
Shazza



No comments:

Post a Comment