Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog Candy Winner at Crafty Secrets

Hey!! I won the Blog Candy at Crafty Secrets, you can get to the site from here.

BLOG CANDY WINNER

I know i was to have this up yesterday so sorry ladies but i lost track of the days ...lol
anyway here is my winner of this beautiful blog candy ...
Shazza
congrats darling send me an email at yvonneshep@hotmail.com with your address and ill pop your pack in the post for you ....
Look out for some more candy in the coming weeks girls ...thanks for playing along ...
Eve

BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY

Every one loves blog candy and i have some up for grabs at the moment ..

I will be doing this on a regular basis ...
How do you go in the running to win this candy ? just leave a comment on my blog and follow it and i will choose the comment i like the best in 1 weeks time and announce the winner right here next thursday ...
Good luck this is whats up for grabs

..

Thanks Eve, its very much appreciated

Cheers
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations sweetie! This is amazing! Cant wait to see your LOs with all these goodies

    ReplyDelete