Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chocolate Supply

This is my take on Amandas challenge at the April Cybercrop at Uproar to Scrapmore.

********************************************************
Okay here's my challenge:

Milk, Dark or White ...... chocolate is lovely to eat ..... but ..... it also makes a lovely colour combination!

My challenge to you is to make a page inspired by the colours of chocolate! You may add one other colour to the combo if you choose but it is not necessary. You don't have to scrap an Easter pic either.

I have tried to stick mainly with the chocolate colours. You can view my eg layout here.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

********************************************************

Chocolate Supply ~ Amanda's Cybercrop Challenge




The journaling reads:
Shazza says: For your own safety, please stay behind the line I have drawn around my supply of chocolate.

I have drawn a police line around my supply of chocolate.

****************************************
here are a few close ups:





and



TFL

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment