Friday, April 17, 2009

i do...

This is my entry for the "April Challenge at "Out of the Hat" called "I do ..." You can get to the site from here.

April Challenge

1. Use lace in a unique way - Annette Ledger

2. Use a non square/rectangular background - Sandra Wilkinson

3. Use a "non traditional" scrapbooking item on your page - Anne Patterson



* I used lace in a unique way by making a mini head piece and veil and decorating it with light blue flowers.
* I hand cut cut my own scalloped background which is non square/rectangular....
* My non traditional scrapbook item is a "Wedding hanger" which I made.

and some close ups





and lastly



I think I have scrared Hasan off by doing this layout lol

TFL
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love this!You are so clever with that veil and head piece.Lovely color combo too darl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!!!!

    I love this Sahzza!!!! This is very creative! Love your take to their challenge

    ReplyDelete