Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Wild Rose

This is my take I did for the April Challenge at Black with 2 called "My Wild Rose.

April Challenge

  • Entries close April 28th
  • Dominant Black
  • 1. Pink
  • 2. Orange
  • Paint
  • 20 Brads


Hi Eve,

I thought I would have a go at your April Challenge, this is my take called "My Wild Rose". I have covered all the criteria required for this challenge. I hand painted a wild rose in the corners of my page and used 20 brads on the ends of the stamens. The paints I used were Gooseberry pink - Americana. Green Light, Turners Yellow and Cadmium orange - Jo Sonja. I also used 2 x "Sam and Lucy" puffies. The Wild Rose template I got from Mel Mcarthy (www.melstampz.blogspot.com)
Thanks to all the Creative Team Chicks for their inspiration.

****************************************************************

Here are a few close ups:





and




Cheers for now
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of a small photograph in a frame! Need to try this one!

    ReplyDelete