Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Arabesque ATC

This is the little ATC that I did for the ladies for May, inspired by Corrine (The hostess with the mostest) at Uproar 2 Scrapmore.

OK girls the theme for this swap is ARABESQUE. There should be lots of inspiration around for you at the moment as two of the biggest scrapping brands (Basic Grey and Kaiser) have BOTH released a paper range called 'Marrakech'. Very rich tones of blue, red, yellow, brown and orange featureso I reckon we should be able to come up with some very flash looking ATC's!

This is a perfect opportunity to do a different shape if you're getting bored of rectangle ATC's too!



At first I thought.... what the!.......
.... then, after a think about this for a week, I came up with this creation.
I hope all the ladies participating like it!

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment