Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Drama Queen

This is my take on the May Cyber Crop Challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap, "Labyrinth " by Lexie. The Cyber Crop Theme for May was: RSS Dusk til Dawn Movie Marathon.

Let's Go Check Out Lexie's Movie......

Now Playing - Labyrinth
By Lexie

For Lexie's challenge you need to create a LO, OTP, Card or Altered Item using the movie poster below as your inspiration.


Here is Lexie's Example:



and here is my entry:



This is my take on Lexie's challenge an OTP item.

This is Jareth's the Goblin King's Crystal Ball.

Gazing into it Jareth sees Sarah the Drama Queen (loves acting and rehearsing lines) which is actually my DD Jenna putting one on! She definately is the Drama Queen!!

I made the crystal ball from Cardboard and Cardstock and decorated the ball with bits and pieces and odds and ends :)



and



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment