Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friends - Shazza and Jenna

This is my take on the May Cyber Crop Challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap, "Thelma and Louise" by Nat. The Cyber Crop Theme for May was: RSS Dusk til Dawn Movie Marathon.

Let's Go Check Out Nat's Movie......

Now Playing - Thelma & Louise
By Nat

For Nat's challenge you must use:

a black & white photo
The rest is a mystery 'cause Nat fell asleep while watching a movie.....PML

Here is Nat's Example:



and here is my entry:



This is my Thelma and Louise:

{Me} and my daughter Jenna are pretty good friends :)

The plum colors used are from the "Deja Views" paper punch out tablet that I won at RSS.

I loved this photo, with Jenna making eyes at me, it suited this theme perfectly. Thanks Nat for a great challenge :)



and



TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. a nice photo, toooooo bad jen wasnt looking at camera xx lil sis

    ReplyDelete