Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Love {Kiera 4 days old}

This is my take on the May Sketch Challenge by Lexie at Ready Set Scrap.

May Sketch Challenge - set by Lexie King

For this month's sketch challenge Lexie would like you to create a Layout using the following sketch



have fun!

**************************

Here's Lexie's example:


**********************************************

and here is my layout:




This is Kiera.... actually Kiera's little hand holding my sister Lorel's thumb. She is the latest edition to our family, and now only a couple of weeks old.

Cheers
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. Shaz, you make all the pictures so beautiful with your craft. Another great page for my album....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWERZ! This is amazing Shazza! One of your best LOs ever! I love the simplicity of it because it highlights the main subject, the photograph!

    LG

    ReplyDelete