Monday, May 18, 2009

Theres No Place Like Home

This is my take on the May Cyber Crop Challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap, "The Wizard of Oz" by Janine. The Cyber Crop Theme for May was: RSS Dusk til Dawn Movie Marathon.

Let's Go Check out Janine's Movie......LOL

Now Playing – The Wizard Of Oz
By Janine

For Janine's challenge she would like to see you
create a LO, OTP, Card, Altered Item or Digi using the following Quote from the movie The Wizard Of Oz
"There's no place like home"
I would also like to see some felt and handcutting

Here Is Janine's Example:



and below is my entry:



This is my take on Janine's Challenge.

I have covered all the criteria:
Felt = Felt flowers
Handcutting = Leaves and white front fence. the leaves are Cloud9design - Luster Vines Green

Had fun with this one, thanks Janine :)



and



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment