Saturday, June 6, 2009

J

This is my take on the June Quote/Title Challenge by Ann-Marie at Ready, Set, Scrap.

June Quote/Title Challenge - set by Ann-Marie

For this month's Quote/Title challenge Ann-Marie would like you to create a Layout using the following

only a monogram as the title.
You may have some journaling on the page but no sub-titles.
some form of stitching on your page - for those of you who do not have a sewing machine or really can't sew you can go ahead and use fake stitching or pre-stitched cardstock.
a black and white photograph, more than one is acceptable also for as long as they are all black and white.

Happy Scrapping!

*********************************************

Here's Ann-Marie's example:


***************************************

and here is my entry:



I have covered all the criteria in this challenge:
1)Monogram as the title
2)Black and white photo
3)Stitching on my page (I attempted 3 different types of stitching...straight around the cardstock, zigzag arond the photo and fancy around the pp.

As journaling was optional, I left it out as I thought this layout does not warrant it. I wanted to keep it simple. For something different I only used scalloping around some of the card stock. The scalloped edge and pp is from a making memories 12x12 diecut scalloped square.

I love this photo of Jenna, it has always reminded me of the painting "the girl with the pearl earing" by Vermeer as she has that same intrigued look in her eyes.

*************************************************
and some close ups:



and



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment