Thursday, June 25, 2009

*{MAYHEM}*

This is my entry for one of the challenges at Scrapbooking Top50 June Cyber Crop called Tiaras and Crowns.

This is the criteria:

From Scrappygurl (Vic):
Here is a small quizz...has all to do with what you did in the month of May! You just never know what you may be asked to do with this information Smile so answer carefully...

For the month of May...

I travelled to....
My child/children surprised me with this...
We celebrated this...
My favourite outing was to...
As a family we did this...
My scrapbooking achievement this month was...
The best thing that happened this month was...
My favourite food at the moment is...
Right now I am obsessed with...
My favourite store right now is...


Simply copy and paste your answers to these 10 questions to this thread.



For the month of May....

I travelled to....the Austin Hospital each day to visit my mum

My child/children surprised me with this... gift of a mouse pad for my computer with a pic of me and my DD on it.... I love it!

We celebrated this...Mothers Day

My favourite outing was to... the fire station cafe for a lovely sunday lunch

As a family we did this... watched Twighlight the movie

My scrapbooking achievement this month was... won the May cyber crop at RSS.

The best thing that happened this month was... my mother got well enough to come home from hospital

My favourite food at the moment is... chicken green curry with vegetables and rice

Right now I am obsessed with... anything BasicGrey especially the collection packs

My favourite store right now is... flutterbuys and my favoutite online store is my2angels (just check out my blog if you don't believe me - shazzacraft.blogspot.com)



No doubt you are all wondering just what you are required to do...

It's simple...only 4 stimpulations Smile

* It can be either a Double or Single Layout (the choice is yours) and include 3 or more pictures of your choice that highlight the answers you gave to the above questions. It can be either Digital or Paper.

Note: Those who take the time to do a doube will receive a product gift from us here at Top 50!

* Answers to all the questions must be journalled somewhere on your layout.

* Remember the question...My Favourite Store Right Now....you must highlight a product or two that you last purchased from that store/s.

* Lastly, somewhere in your title must be the word 'May'

Here is my Entry:




The month of May was *{MAYHEM}*, with my mum in hospital for over six weeks with meneghitis (not sure of the spelling),she also suffered two heart attacks! The commutting back and forth, working and still mainting some normality at home was completly exhausting. I am so glad that mum got better and is home now Smile


I have done this layout in monochromatic colors (Blues).
* double Layout
*Answers to all questions have been journalled
*I have highlighted by mentioning a product I brought from both of my favourite stores, "Flutterbuys and My2angels"
* Title has the word May

And a close up of each page:



and



TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Great way to document your month - and so glad your mum is getting better and out of hospital.
    Love the shapes of your journalling cards
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete