Monday, June 8, 2009

One little duck...... - Chris W's weekly challenge

Hi!

This is my take on Chris W's weekly challenge at Uproar to Scrapmore.

******************************************

This is what Chris said.........Ok i said they all wouldn't be easy plus i have yellow on the brain today as i've been sewing my new yellow ribbon flowers .
The challenge is to use the nursery rhyme,this little duck went out one day,over the hill and far away..mother duck said quack quack quack..well you get the picture,use this rhyme as your inspiration.
I am going to choose a winner of my choice at the end and will send them a packet of my new yellow ribbon flowers! just because ! can't wait to see what you come up with!

******************************************



One little duck...... - Chris W's weekly challenge
This is my take on Chris W's weekly challenge ending 14th June.

I have a lost duck here. If anyone finds her mother pls let me know!!

and that is our dear little Keira in the pram.... such a sweetie!

*************************************

and some close ups:



and



TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. you should be into cartoons..hehe lilsis

    ReplyDelete