Sunday, June 14, 2009

Shazza Unplugged

This is my entry for the June Cyber crop challenge # 3 at Scrapbooking Top50.

Here is the criteria from Vic (scappygurl):

Now this is all about Grunge colours. You must have a combo of 3 colours, of your choice, as you can see from the pic below there are a lot to choose from. This layout must be a paper layout, sorry digi girls Smile time to dust off those paper supplies.

In this challenge you can earn an extra 5 points if you use the same photo in the layout as you have in your avatar pic. This one is all about colours, so lets see those vibrant, if a little outlandish creations.




Here is my layout:



I remember the original post/thread said Brights with a tinge of Grunge colors. I have gone with brown/black and beige tones but added the lettering "unplugged in distressed blue.


... and most importantly used my Avatar photo!


To give the grunge look:
1) tore around BG Obscure "isolate" pp
2) handmade frame from cardboard
3) ink around edges of framewith pumpkin pie and chocolatechip ink
4)Used staples on title
5)used cork for "shazza" title
6)Used Grunge flowers from Prima
7)Unplugged lettering is distressed
8)grey flowers cut from franchville heritage sheet
9)added a skull, old key and lock as embellishments
10)left chipboard crown natural

*************************************************
and some close ups:



and



TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. I do love this Shazza. I love the cardboard and your flowers are fab. Like I said at the Top 50 if the crown fits .... LOL :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete