Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Simple Life of the 70's

This is my take on the June color challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap! inspired by Nat.

June Colour Challenge - set by Nat Williams
For this month's colour challenge Nat would like you to create a Layout using the following dominant colours


Brown, Black & Blue

You must also use:
a minimum of 3 photos
stitching

have fun!


Here's Nat's example:

sorry... this has been pulled for publication
in Scrapbook Memories

here's a little sneakpeak reminder
Click image for larger version  Name: junenat.jpg Views: 4 Size: 48.8 KB ID: 216

And this is my entry:

I am still out of ink for my printer, so I have used the same photo again, only because its the only one I have three pics of the same theme.




This is my take on the June color challenge.

A fun day back in the 70's mucking around in a photo booth.

I have covered all criteria:
I have used the colors brown, black and blue.
Minimum of three photos and stitching (cross stitch with twine)

and a few close ups



and



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment