Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sooky Babe!

This is my take on the Monday night Cook off at Scrapbooking Top50. Heres what you had to do:

From Scrappygurl (Vic). I love to cook. And nowadays don't do as much as I used to, but I love to gather up all my ingredients, mix everything together and enjoy the end results. Sometimes good and sometimes terribly wrong Smile

Let's Cook up a Layout!!
This will be a recipe challenge but with a twist!!

Below are a list of words. Each list has a secret ingredient that I will be posting on Monday evening (June 15).

You are to pick 5 words and when I post the secret ingredients you are to create a layout using those 5 secret ingredients. Let's see what we can cook up.

Below is the list, remember you have to post here the 5 ingredients you choose before Noon Monday!

Whole Wheat Flour
Sultanas and Nuts
Brown Sugar
Cream of Tartar
Eggs
Cocoanut
Chocolate Chips
White Sugar
Butter
Milk
Vanilla Essence
Rolled Oats
Vegetable Oil
Baking Soda
Yeast
Salt

********************************************************

I have highlighted my picked ingredients in Orange.

Below is the corresponding list of ingredients:

Whole Wheat Flour - Use at least 5 buttons
Sultanas and Nuts - Use some bling
Brown Sugar - 1 word title
Cream of Tartar - Use a quote
Eggs - Ink your papers
Cocoanut - Use some fabric & ribbon
Chocolate Chips - Tear your paper
White Sugar - Use the colours brown & orange
Butter - Use at least 3 pieces of chipboard
Milk - Journal on your layout
Vanilla Essence - Use a two word title, the first letter of each word must be the initials of your name Smile
Rolled Oats - Use at least 3 different sizes of flowers
Vegetable Oil - Use paint
Baking Soda - Use at least 2 photos in your layout
Yeast - There are to be no phots on your layout
Salt - Use some stitching on your layout

Here is my entry:



Here is my take on the Monday Night Cook Off Challenge.


Here are my ingredients:
chocolate chips = Tear your paper (outside edges of pp)
PP = Baby Cakes "Dolly Varden"
Eggs = Ink your Papers (outside edges of pp)
Butter = Use atleast 3 pieces of chipboard (Owl, branch and long legged bird)
Vanilla Essence = Use a two word title, the first letter of each word must be the initials of your name (SB)
Sultanas and nuts = Use some bling (Flower and eye of bird)

and some close ups:



and



TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Another great one shaz.xxxxx lilsis
    I think ill just send u all my pic's so you can creat all this fantastic work xx

    ReplyDelete