Sunday, June 7, 2009

MY TOYS

This is my entry to the June monthly challenge at "The Scrapbook Hut"

Hi all,

MAY CHALLENGE: DUE DATE: SUNDAY 7TH JUNE, 2009

From your childhood, we want you to remember something:

either:

1. Funny;
2. Advice;
3. A special moment or event;

No photo's are necessary but if you have one,three or more, by all means add them to your layout if you have any.

A single or double layout is acceptable.

The Prize is a mix of flowers and fibres to the value of $10.

Forum members votes will decide the winner.

Have fun.

Cheers.

Here is my entry:



hi Di,

A special moment of my childhood is this memory.......

The jouranling on the tag reads:
One of my dearest childhood memories was playing with my dolls and teddies. I used to take them everywhere. My favourite was sister Belle the talking rag doll. All my friends loved Gerry Gee the ventriloquist doll. My black and white panda took pride of place on my bead. I loved playing with each of them. {H}ugs Shazza.

***********************************************

and some close ups:



and



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment