Saturday, July 4, 2009

P.I.C - Partners in Crime

This months challenge at "Out of the hat scrap challenge" is an awesome one, I just love the criteria. Would love if you had a go at this challenge, there are four prizes up for grabs each month.... so don't miss out!!

Here is my take on the July challenge, called "P.I.C. - Partners in Crime".

I used the monochromatic color of "Orange", I think orange must be the "in" winter color at the moment!! Felt flowers for the felt item. Buttons and a painted tape measure in the shape of a flower for my haberdashery items.



This is the criteria for July:
1. Use haberdashery on your page (eg: material, pins, buttons, etc) - Susan Cashin

2. Monochromatic type layout - Maria Delo

3. Use felt on your layout - Joanne Caird

Looking forward to seeing everyones marvellous creations :)

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment