Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pretty as a Picture

This is my entry for the July Cybercrop challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap.

Kirsti Is At The Bar With A
Purple Hooter!



For Kirsti's challenge she wants everyone to draw inspiration from the picture above in any way to create an item using at least:
1 transparent element
ribbon
3 flowers

Here Is Kirsti's Example:



***********************************

This is my entry called "Pretty as a Picture"



I took my inspiration for my entry from Kirsti's Purple Hooter!

1x Transparent element = Transparent frame around DD Jennas face
ribbon = around matted photo
3 x flowers = flowers around photo, large flower has a slight orange tint but hard to see in this pic.

and some close ups!



and



TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Love it Shazza, haven't had a chance to look at the gallery this weekend, kinda don't want to until I have done mine. But this is awesome.

    :) Marcia P

    ReplyDelete