Thursday, July 23, 2009

Something for you from owl of us!

This is the card my stamp group made on Wednesday night, using Stampin'UP! products.

We had a blast, it was a great night.......... now I will have to put my thinking cap on for next months card tutorial lol



I used:

close to cocoa card stock
whisper white A4 card stock
"owl together now" stamp set
1 1/4" punch (for windows)
chocolate chip ink pad
basic black ink pad

.....still need to get Stampin' UP! markers
(The markers I used to color in the owls were cheap and crappy!)

We also made a black and white layout using Stampin' UP! product as well, but mine is still unfinished, so will post it later :)

TFL
Shazza

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you used this set, great little hidey holes there.

    :) Marcia P

    (I've moved blog homes, www.marciapringle.blogspot.com)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shazza,
    sent you an email. My computer is being fixed, quickly using my friends pc at a BBQ. very excited about challenge blog! Will chat more soon!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a way cool card chick....love it!!

    ReplyDelete