Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Circle of Friendship Award

Today I received Two x Circle of Friends awards, firstly from Tracy at My2Angels, (actually she gave the award to the whole 'From Screen 2 Scrap' crew), which I thought was just lovely. The second Award comes from Ali, my beaut friend in the UK, who is also on the DT for 'From Screen 2 Scrap', her blog is called Scrappy Ali's Blogspot, go take a looksee!!


I am going to pass this award on to another five bloggers whom I think are very inspirastional........ but I'm going to have a think about it first :) and get back to you!!

OK, I've decided to award this badge to my DT members at ARTastic, these ladies have done some beautiful submissions for the month, and often keep in touch with me by email, so I do consider them my friends......

Natasha Allen

Terri Brown

Renae Deguara

Lisa Hanrahan

and
Michelle Winston



Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment