Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crouching Tiger Hidden Pixie

This is my take for the August Ebony and Ivory challenge at RSS. Here is the criteria for the challenge.

For this month's Ebony & Ivory challenge Rachel would like you to create an item using the following:

Ebony (black) with Green & blue

Rachel would also like to see you :
Use a different size other than 12x12
Use a decorative edge
A flourish


I have used Black with Green and Blue and the size used is 12 x 7. I have a cut out flourish decorative edge and I also used a chipboard flourish (painted it white and added kindy glitz) to give it a bit of sparkle. The layered flower is a cut out from Stampin' UP! pp called Urban Garden. I also added a blue bird and some metal brads!

I really loved how this turned out, loved attempting something a bit different, thanks Rachel.

and some close ups

and


**********************************

Below is Rachels example:



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment