Sunday, August 16, 2009

I love Paris

This is my entry for the August CC challenge # 5 France by Kath at Ready Set Scrap. the Theme for the cyber Crop was Holiday Escape. Kath has packed her bag and is off to...FRANCE

Here are the details of Kath's Challenge:

A shabby Chic item it can be a layout,card or any OTP item.

You must use soft pinks,greens and creams
You must also use tearing and inking
pearls
flowers


this is what I came up with:


This is my take on the August CC France challenge by Kath. As you can see Shabby Chic style is not my strong suit, I definately need lessons from Lisa Kamphius :)

The journaling reads: My Dream, sitting on a park bench and gazing at the Eiffel Tower with my lovey Hasan :)

All criteria met:

1. Shabby Chic Style - (sort of!)
2. Soft pink, greens and creams - definately
3. pearls - In the 2 lge flower centres and gold string of pearls along edge of lace
4. flowers - lots
ribbon and lace - small bow and ribbon skirting the pic

Thanks for the inspiration Kath, it gave me a chance to practise the Shabby Chic Style, which I normaly never attempt.

Ooh, to Dream........

a close up


Here is Kath's sample.


TFL
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is another amazing LO Shazza. Goodluck at the crop. Nail them for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shazza,

    I love your layout it is great. How nice would it be to be in Paris especially with your love Hasan. Hope that you are doing well. Jump on over to my blog I have a surprise for you even though you already have one.

    Take Care
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete