Sunday, August 16, 2009

There would be no PASSION........

This is my entry for the August Cyber Crop at Ready Set Scrap. This months theme was Holiday Escape. Lexie has packed her bag and is off to...ITALY

My entry is called 'There would be no PASSION........'


The journaling says 'There would be no PASSION in this world if we never had to fight for what we love!

All criteria met: White cardstock and everything else on layout is RED. I cut myself out of a 6x4 photo and have used the word passion in my title.

I fringed a piece of red material everything else used = bits and pieces from my stash.

I hope you like my layout, thanks Lexie for the inspiration :)

************************************************

Here are the details of Lexie's Challenge:

Italians have such passion for everything
They are the most passionate race of people I know
And as you know the colour of passion is RED
For this challenge I would like to see white cardstock as your base
But everything else on your LO must be red
Photo can be black or white or coloured but must not be any bigger than a 6x4
And the words Passion/Passionate must be in your title

Here is Lexie's sample.


TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment