Thursday, September 3, 2009

From Screen 2 Scrap submission for September

Hi Ladies, here is my submission for 'From Screen 2 Scrap' for the September Challenge.

House Sitting

I took my inspiration from the window in the poster and decided to add a pic of my DS Adam looking out of the window with a perplexed look on his face. I covered all the criteria blue cs, one tiny piece of pp and two word title. I cut the tree from brown cs and added 'Bella' felt flowers, I hope you all like my take cheers Shazza

*******************************


For Septembers challenge you take your inspiration from the 'Home Alone' poster plus some added criteria = use either red or blue cardstock, one piece of pp (patterned paper) and two word title

You can view the challenge blog from here. All the DT members submissions have been uploaded so there is plenty of inspiration..........

If you would like to enter, send your entry to: shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com

You have the whole month to enter, so get to it.....

I would love to see your interpretation of the 'Home Alone' poster + the added criteria.

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment