Thursday, October 15, 2009

Journaling 101 - Design Team Bio - Linda McClain

Hi Ladies,

Pop on over to Erika Martins Stampin mama blog and check out the bio of Linda McClain, she is one of the DT members featured for the Journaling 101 Course, you can get toErikas blog page from here.

Here is a little bit of info about Linda..........

I grew up in Indiana but Texas has been home now for over 25 years. My Tom and I enjoy watching our two children grow into incredible adults and have a lot of fun with them and our dogs. My day job as a nursing home surveyor keeps me away from them and my crafting more than I’d like, but it also gives me the opportunity to meet and help amazing people across Central Texas.

The movie producer Cecil B. DeMille once said "Creativity is a drug I cannot live without." (Being an RN who scrapbooks, wouldn’t you know I’d just love a quote about both drugs and creativity?) I do paper craft for selfish reasons – it keeps me sane.

Happy-Graduation-Caitlin-013-1024x1024











There's still plenty of time to sign up in time for the course to start. For more info and registration details, check it out here ---> Journaling 101 Online Scrapbooking Course


And don't forget to mention in the comments to Erika – that Shazza sent you!!

Look at the great page Linda did with the
new Stampin' Up My Digital Studio software

(I think it's only available in the USA atm)

Cheers
Shazza


No comments:

Post a Comment