Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 - My Word

This is my first year that I have actually participated in My Word.

I have been thinking and deciding on the best word to suit me for 2010....and after much deliberation I have decided on the word 'STEPS' !!!

In everything I do, I go at things like a 'Bull at a Gate', rushing around and I always take on too much whether its at work or home or scrapping........everything is a blur sometimes so I have decided to slow down and the word that best suits me is 'Steps'.

'Steps' to me is any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal even if I get there taking baby steps!! I'm going to take these smaller steps this year, take things slowly, and enjoy what I am doing, one baby step at a time............

You will probably see the word 'Steps' pop up in a few layouts this year :)

Cheers for now
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment