Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my Poor Neglected Blog :(

I have neglected my blog for sometime now......but I'm about to change all that and make it up!!

I'm going to start with some pics of some gorgeous Handmade Christmas cards that I received over the Christmas.


From L-R Tash Allen (ex DT member from ARTastic), Robyn (owner of Flutterbuys scrapbooking shop) and Julie Pearce (my Secret Santa from Aussie Girls Gone Scrappin) pssst, its not a secret anymore........



Sandra Wilkinson (Guest DT member for FS2S) and Tanya Soutar (friend and my Stampin UP! upline)

From L-R Gina (Friend from flutterbuy crop nights), Samantha (Owner Flutterbuys scrapbooking store) and Jacqui Miles (Regular entrant to ARtastic and FS2S challenges)
The little handbag was from Samantha aswell :)

Thanks Ladies for your handmade cards, they are very much appreciated :)

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment