Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not exactly Health.................

Here is my layout I did for Erika's 'About me' challenge at 'Soul Scrappers'


This is what Erika said............Welcome to the first "About Me Challenge."
For those of you that know me, you know that one of my passions is to scrapbook parts about myself so that I can pass on a legacy to the generations that follow. So often, we scrapbook about everyone else, but forget to put ourselves in front of the camera or even to just put our inner thoughts on our pages.

Your challenge is to scrapbook a little of the negative but offset it with the positive. This page is all about the positive!

Create a scrapbook page following the challenge guidelines. Next, upload your the photo of your page to the Soul Scrappers Gallery
using the challenge tag AMC1 in your photo tag. Submissions must be uploaded and tagged by 7 pm Eastern time Tuesday, February 2nd. A winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday morning and added to the top of this challenge thread.

Here is Erika's page:


and here is my page below

This is my take on Erika's 'About Me' challenge - Your challenge is to scrapbook a little of the negative but offset it with the positive.

Not exactly Healthy, not too Wealthy, but very very Wise.

Journaling reads:
Through my experience of having diabeties and having to live on my own after divorce, I've become a much stronger and independant person. I've learnt a lot about myself and the world around me. I even learnt to love again.

Supplies used
Basic Grey blush range of pp's (Fancy,Eternity and sweetie)
Dees distressed rub-ons black letters
label lingo letters fuschia
red staples
brown owl (gift)
2x 'my' epoxy stickers
Date stamp

Cheers and TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment