Sunday, March 21, 2010

Soul Sisters

Here is my take on the Technique challenge at 'Soul Scrappers' hosted by Gwen.

This is Gwens challenge: Your challenge is (enter theme music from Mission Impossible here) to create a 2 page coordinating layout and use Rub Ons for your technique. Let's see you get creative, it can be subtle like mine or over the top. I know you have them in your stash, so let's get them out and get busy!

This is my first page:



and my second page:


The TC6 challenge is to create a 2 page coordinating layout and use Rub Ons for your technique.

I created my matching pages by using all the 'Soul Sisters' avatars and using all my odd rub ons of letters from different packets to give everyone their names.

I also made a 'Soul Sister' banner similar to the one Erika made for for the 'Soul Scrappers' site.

I'm happy with how this project turned out.

TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. I love this Shazza, wow, a double and I just love the way it is all matching and symmetrical, just love the way you made everyones names the same with the highlighted letter. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete