Sunday, March 14, 2010

Us 2

Here is my layout for Marisa's challenge at 'Soul Scrappers', although not a digi page I still wanted to join in as I really loved the criteria.

Heres Marisa's challenge:

Gosh this is my first challenge, so exciting...still trying to get use to the time difference between US and Australia...

For this challenge you have to create a digital scrapbook page using the following:

1. use a sepia photo
2. have some stitching on your page
3. a tag
4. a flower
5. at least 1 button somewhere
6. have some sort of distressing {eg. paper tearing or inking}.


Although my layout is a non-digi, I still wanted to join in as I really loved the criteria :)
I have covered all the criteria.......
1. use a sepia photo - done
2. have some stitching on your page - blanket stitch around the photo
3. a tag - done
4. a flower - done
5. at least 1 button somewhere - hanging from the tag
6. have some sort of distressing {eg. paper tearing or inking}. I distressed the small background cs (you can't see it very well, but its done :)

Enjoyed this challenge Marisa!

Here is a close up:


TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment