Friday, April 30, 2010

Deb's Creations - First monthly challenge

Okies Ladies, the challenge is to create a girly card using a girly image as you focal point!

The card can be any colours, any Embellies, ect ect!



The comp begins on the 15th of April 2010 & closes midnight 15th May 2010

It is open to anyone who would like to take part from any where in the world! The winner will be drawn by the Random Number Generator. You can enter as many cards as you like also!

You must be a member of Debs creations to participate is the only stipulation! Just add your card to the Gallery here & Deb will move it to the Challenge Album for you

The pic of this month's prize is pictured below-: 1 Kraftin Kimmie stamp- Lillith & 3 packs of the 2.5cm roses from the Shop. Have Fun Babes


You can get to Debs Creations by clicking on the banner or from here

TFL

Shazza


4 comments:

  1. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.

    Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement
    you access consistently rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is really unique compared to other folks I've read stuff
    from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you
    finding the time and energy to put this article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading
    and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like
    you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a
    little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.
    A great read. I'll definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete