Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunshine

This is my creation for Natalie Elphinstones challenge - Jolly June Yellow challenge, with your choice of Prize :)

Her Challenge:
I challenge you to make me forget about the blues and greys of winter, and show me something yellow.

I want you to create something (absolutely anything!!) with yellow as a feature colour.

It could be a layout, a card, a dress, a canvas, jewellery, a home decor item....... wherever your imagination takes you. I don't care if you make this for someone else's challenge (as long as they don't mind) or if it's just for you.

You have til the end of June to get your challenge in!! You can get to Natalies challenge from here.

Here is my never seen before layout called

'Sunshine'

(this oughta take Natalies blue's away!!! lol)


This was one of my first ever scrapbook pages, I never got around to posting it to my blog.....

The journaling says: I remember this day like it was yesterday. This photo was taken on a beautiful sunny day rowing on the Yarra River in Fairfield with friends. Fairfield Boathouse, Yarra Bend 1978. ...............................I was 20 years old back then :)

TFL
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe this is one of your first scrapbook pages!! It's unbelievable!
    And talk about meeting the criteria for the Jolly June Yellow Challenge..... I'm feeling warmer already!
    Thanks for joining in
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love the buttons and the different elements of the rays!

    ReplyDelete