Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ARTastic August challenge

Here is my submission for the Monet challenge this month at ARTastic. would love to see a few of my followers have a go...I don't ask for much do I! lol

'Sunset'
by Claude Monet


Diva demand for an extra 6 bonus points, try and work the following into your layout, card or OTP project ......

1. Sun or sunset = 1pt

2. Shades of blue and green on your layout = 2pts

3. A cut out black silhouette image = 3pts

*********************************************************

Sunny smiles by shazza


Well I went for the BIG! silhouette, took me ages to cut out of black cardstock. I used two old creative memories cut outs and joined them together to copy. Used green and blues and added a smiley sun. I love this photo of my two nieces taken when they were lttle (Kahlii and Shanice). What do you think?
TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute, very creative. Did you have a pattern or did you do free hand. I have been working on mine, but I haven't done the silhouette yet, still trying to figure what I should use.

    ReplyDelete