Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ARTastic September challenge

Come join in the September challenge at ARTastic, this month we have some gorgeous prizes from Lil Red Rocket and Pretty Petals :)

You have until Tuesday 28th September to get your entries in :)

come on give it a go!!!

Here is the inspiration:-

Frida Kahlo - Self Portrait with Monkey


Diva demand for an extra 6 bonus points, give me ......

1. A photo of you or family member with your pet/pets = 1pt

2. Shades of brown and orange on your layout = 2pts

3. A single tropical flower or plant = 3pts

and here's what I came up with.........

Hotdog



....Have you stopped laughing!!!!.....As you can see this is not my best layout, infact its probably rates as my worst :(
Definately not going to win any sub points from the other DT's this month lol
My excuse....... I'm under the pump this month and really did not put any thought into this (As if you can't tell!!)
However I do love this photo of Nick (DD's Boyfriend) and Duke our Chihauhau, the journalling reads.....'Nick keeping Duke warm on a cold winters day! Duke's happy tucked into Nick's hoodie'!! - Cheers Shazza


No comments:

Post a Comment