Sunday, November 7, 2010

Carrum

Here is my submission for ARTastic challenge blog. This months Artist is Chris Wake with his painting 'The Beach'


Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points try and
work the following into your layout.

Either a sandcastle, bucket and spade or beach towel =1 pt

A few Seagulls = 2pts

A family beach photo or similar = 3pts

I'm sure everyone has at least one beachey pic
amongst their collection of photos over the years.

Here is my submission:

Some pics from a beach holiday to Carrum in 1961
The journaling reads: Here I am 2 1/2 years old. the Family at Carrum, Jan 1961. Nanna and Pop Morrison and my mum :) I love finding these old photos and scrapping them. Great memories from a time long ago! My seagulls were hand drawn and cut :)


Entries close on the 28th November at midnight.
We would love to see your entry :)

TFL
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shazz ... of course I already saw this LO on the Artastic blog, and you know already how I feel about it, but I don't mind saying it again ...it's gorgeous!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Shazza, and especially the little Shazza on the left. That is gorgeous ribbon, and the colours here just pop out. great job...

    ReplyDelete