Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Enfy's is having a week long blog party!

 And we all know how to party right!!!

 You can find all the information here, including all the prizes and how you can go about winning something awesome

Heres a little bit of info to get you in the party mood............Welcome to my week long blog party, lots of fun, lots of games and lots of prizes to be won. I have arranged this to say a huge thank you to all my followers, and those who subscribe by email. For those who get an email, you will need to come over here to join in the fun, at the bottom of your email is a link to Going Buggy, click on that and come on over Each day will feature a new mini competition, and a new bunch of prizes. The comments for each competition will be kept open until midnight GMT (7:00 PM EST) on Saturday 22nd January. The winners (and there will be a lot of you!) will be announced on Sunday 23rd January. If you have a blog, PLEASE post this on there - a party is always better with lots of peeps Right, let's party. I have chosen this little challenge first, so that you have a full ten days to join in. - from Enfy's

Make a card, for any occasion, any shape, any size, any technique, but it MUST have a bug on it - I am going to be generous and call butterflies, dragon flies, bees etc bugs. You have until Friday 21st January to enter your card


Home Is Where The Heart Is
 
I have a catterpillar on mine so I'm pretty sure that would be classified as a bug.
paper pieced with a rub on quote and bow.
I got the inspitation for this card from another card blogger but just cant think atm who it was! :(

Here is a close up of some of the detail


Enfy's just letting you know that I am from Australia

TFL
Shazza

9 comments:

  1. That's just brilliant Shazza, thank you so much for joining in (I am relieved to see that Mr Linky worked!!) Good luck,
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is smashing, sooo different x

    Hope all is well with you in Austrilia & you are safe & well x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly beautiful sentiment and gorgeous card! Love your embellishments! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love how the little catapiller is comming out the door! TFS!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a follower now and would love to see you follow my blog! Thanks for sharing a very cute Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I just love the caterpillar.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shazza, me again. You didn't say which blog candy you would like to win if the readers choose your card. Let me know, I am trying to organize the vote!
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shazza I like your card best. I should vote for my card but I like yours and I am going to Enfys Good luck.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete