Sunday, January 16, 2011

Federation Charm

I had a chance to put together another page for my album 'My Place in the Sun' inspired by the year long FREE class on offer from Jane Howden at Scrap Begginings, you can find the site here 

In lesson one Jane talks about the front of our home....What aspect of your front yard appeals to you the most? Do you like your home entrance? etc........

Federation Charm
 
I love my home, I love the woodwork against the brickword and the federation style. Our garden is a bit overgrown atm due to the rain and high humidity over the last month or so. I love our entrance its only small but really quaint, and is kept tidy and swept. Every couple of months I gat a bucket and broom and clean the whole front of the house and double garage door as we get heaps of cobwebs.
 
 
and a close up


TFL
Shazza

4 comments:

  1. Your home is looking beautiful Shazza great page.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shazza,
    Love your home. It's got lots of charm. Really like that octagon shape there on the front. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/mini-album.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very yesteryear Shazza - beautiful federation details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the details your home has to offer!

    ReplyDelete